Flexink sens is a multi-composite low viscose functional ink. The solvent based ink consists carbon black particles and high molecular weight polymer. All of our Flexinks are flexible, stretchable and mechanical robust.
-Flexink sens- is the core part of our technology. Whe offer two different systems, a low viscosity system for spray coating and a high viscosity system for screen printing.
General information about Flexink’s:
- Sensitiv due to elongation,
- High cycle stability,
- Inks are solvent based,
- Ink are unpolar with a surface tension of < 27 mN/m,
- Ink are process optimized for:
# spray coating, aerosol printing and
# screen printing,
- Several quantities are available.
Spray coating & Aerosol printing:
- Low viscosity
- optimized for Silicon and Polymer substrates
- optimized for Elastomers like PU & Rubber
- direct & indirect Textile printing possible
- Drying: convection Dryer